Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcome to Janae HIXSON's Blog...and Bienvenidos a her 1st blog post as a married woman!! ;)



My hubby's more of a stud than your hubby. That's right-I said HUBBY. It feels good to say it all the time now. ;)

WOW. I really have slacked off on writing in my blog. So, I will try to update you on the past 4-5ish months in the following bullet points:
-Justin and I got married. YAY!!
-We went to SF for our honeymoon, and then went to Washington to be with my fam-fam-family and do our second wedding reception.
-We moved back to Richmond and Justin got a job.
-We are now teach the CTR 6 Primary class in our new ward. We love it!!
-We're having a baby!! WAHOO!!
-Life is great and we love life, the Gospel, our grape-sized baby, and each other.

Love, love, love,

Crazy Janae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment