Monday, October 10, 2011

Like an announcement? :)

I have some exciting news!! Justin and I are engaged!! :) The wedding will be December 17th in the Oakland Temple. We'll be having a reception that night in Los Banos, California and a reception in Cheney, Washington on December 30th. We're pretty excited. I'm one lucky gal. If you'd like an announcement, please go to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEVoNjIwU3M4ZUJwYXVzcmNHcDJFSlE6MQ. Thanks. Have a fantastic day. Love, love, love, Janae...soon to be Hixson :)

1 comment:

  1. your so beautiful Janae....I will be at the reception in Cheney...your mom and I love talking about our kids together...your name came up and I told her I will always have a connection with you..ever since girls camp.. I'm so proud of you and am grateful of the example you have been to my girls and most of all to me..can't wait to see you soon.. until then...
    love Sis. Lent

    ReplyDelete