Sunday, August 29, 2010

And the Summer of 2010 ends with a Bang



Me, KC, Nate, Liz, Gina, David and Matt after conquering Provo River.

This summer has been great. It has been full of ups and downs, crazy turns, moments of sunshine and the frigid cold, but it has been a wonderful ride, just like the Provo River. What a coincidence that we inner tubed down Provo River on Saturday to end the summer. :)

The water was frigid, but we survived!! It was also fun to be with such great friends. It was the first time that I had hung out with David since he got back from his mission in Jamaica two months ago. So, it was fun to chat with him down the river. He is from my home ward and we've known each other since we were in elementary school, and it's amazing to see how much he's grown on his mission. I also loved getting to laugh at Matt the Bat being crazy, getting to know Gina, catching up with Nate and talking with my close friends (practically siblings), KC and Liz. This summer has ended with a bang, and I am excited for the next chapter in my life...
STUDENT TEACHING!!
Life is wonderful and I am excited for all the adventures it has in store. I love you all!!
-Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment