Thursday, May 20, 2010

Free Fallin'


Exploring the streets of Brussels, Belgium in Summer 2009.

What's behind the door? Adventure. I grew up being the goody-too shoes, the Mormon girl and the "model child". However, I consider myself quite a free spirit. My brother gave me a new nickname over Thanksgiving:hippy sis. I at first thought that it was strange, but have come to see that it is quite true. I am responsible and know where I want to go in life, but I still love random adventures, and am incredibly open-minded and crazy. For instance, the other day at Portuguese House dinner, I was talking with Jake and Miguel about all the career and job options that I would like to pursue after I graduate. Among the list, there was a teacher, a Health Science professor, a nurse, a bakery owner and a coach. I get bored quite easily and am constantly craving adventure and traveling like most girls crave chocolate. Thus, I consider myself, as Tom Petty would say, free fallin' and I would add to that, most proud of it and excited for the adventures life holds in store for the hippy sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment