Sunday, July 17, 2011

Isn't Life Great?



Me n' some of my favorite people that make life simply wonderful-Jeyza and Scarlet!! :)

A statement often mocked or overlooked, but always true. I am SO blessed and lucky to have such a charmed life. I have a family that loves me, that teaches me tons, and I love them right back. I have outstanding friends that I would do anything for. I have marvelous freedoms in this country and am forever in debt to those who have sacrificed for me so that I can have them. I am beyond blessed to have a knowledge of the truth of the Gospel. Most importantly, I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and elder brother, Jesus Christ and love them so much. I am blessed to have their love and support every step of the way. Life is wonderful!!!

Love, love, love, Janae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment