Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer is meant for hiking...and a healthy dose of sunshine and friends!!



Free and I hiking Nunn's Peak. :)

I am calling myself to repentance and updating my blog. I haven't had a mandated assignment to do since I just finished my M Com class, but I should update and keep friends and family up to date with amazing life and exciting adventures.

My good old buddy, Freeman came down to Utah for a friend's wedding and I got the opportunity to see him. It was a very busy and stressfull week, but it was a bright ray of sunshine and a breath of fresh air to my week. We hiked Nunn's Peak, which is up by Bridal Veil Falls-gorgeous!! We hiked about eight miles, and ran some of it, too. It felt great to be in nature with a good friend.

Aren't God's creations amazing? What beauty, what complexity, what splendor, what a miracle are His creations. I can never doubt His love or existence, especially with all of the marvelous creations He has made. Enjoy life, enjoy love, and enjoy this marvelous world He has made. Love, Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment